Court Appointed Community Service
Court Appointed Community Service Form
No community service hours will be granted to volunteers with felony convictions or for charges related to assault.
Court-ordered community service volunteers must meet the following requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Your charge must be a misdemeanor offense or “PBJ.”
- You must be willing to complete a background check.
- You must be able to provide documentation that the charges meet our guidelines.
- Court-ordered community service volunteers must be available for meal packing at our Main Office kitchen, 515 South Haven Street, Baltimore, MD 21224, Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 1:30pm.
- You must be able to stand the entire time (no adaptive equipment.)
- Court-ordered community service volunteers must be able to work in a self-directed environment.
Schedules will be based on kitchen availability. Interested individuals must schedule their requested days in advance with the Volunteer Services Department. You must follow the agreed upon schedule set by the Volunteer Services Department.
If you need court-ordered community service hours and are interested in volunteering for Meals on Wheels of Central MD, you can begin the application on this page. The questions in the application are designed to ensure that your volunteer experience is positive for you. After receiving your application, a member of our team will contact you.
If you have questions about volunteering at Meals on Wheels of Central MD, please contact Volunteer Support Services at 443-573-0925 or email email@example.com.