VolunteerYou Deliver Connection
Volunteer for Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland Today
Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland is an essential service. We are currently accepting volunteers.
- Packing meals at our Weinberg Place Distribution Site (Baltimore, MD 21215) Monday-Friday 9am-11am.
- Delivering meals weekly from approximately 11am-1pm in Pikesville, Randallstown, or Silver Spring.
- Substitute meal delivery in Westminster, Pikesville, Randallstown, Dundalk, or Silver Spring. As a substitute, you are not committing to a regular delivery day.
- Grocery shopping for clients throughout central Maryland (flexible hours, a 9 to 12 month commitment). Areas with greatest need for shoppers are Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Harford County, Howard County, and Montgomery County).
- Packing meals at our main office at 515 S. Haven St. in Baltimore. Shifts are available seven days a week.
- Client Wellness Calls
We are looking forward to you joining the team and volunteering for Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland. Please complete the following steps to begin volunteering:
First, complete a Volunteer Application. This must be completed before you are able to volunteer in any capacity.
Interested in packing meals? Sign up here to pack meals at the main kitchen at 515 S. Haven Street, Baltimore, MD 21224. You are required to pass a health screening 24 hours prior to volunteering. You do not have to attend an orientation for this volunteer opportunity. This opportunity requires volunteers to stand for 3 hours, do activities that require lifting, reaching, and bending continuously, and work on a fast paced box packing line. We are now accepting meal packing volunteers ages 14-17 with an accompanying adult/guardian. Spend some time giving back to your community!
Introducing Teen Volunteer Night! Starting September 14, teens in 9th-12th grades can volunteer to pack meals Mondays from 4pm-7pm without a parent/legal guardian. Grab some friends and do some good! First, complete a Volunteer Application, then sign up for a Monday 4-7pm shift here. A parent/legal guardian will be required to complete the Volunteer Liability Form. Questions? Email email@example.com.
Interested in delivering meals, grocery shopping, or making client wellness phone calls? Sign up for a volunteer orientation here. You are required to pass a background check and a health screening 24 hours prior to volunteering. We request that volunteers are at least 18 years of age for these opportunities.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-573-0925 if you have any questions.
Please note this volunteer application is for Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland only. If you are not a Maryland resident in the counties listed below please visit www.mealsonwheelsamerica.org.
We deliver to Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Harford County, Carroll County, and Leisure World (in Montgomery County).