Schedule: Hours vary based on need, weekends and holidays may be required
Location: Varies as needed
Brief Description: Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland, Inc., a premiere provider of services to the aging, is committed to providing nutritious and fulfilling meals to homebound individuals. Our dedicated staff and volunteers prepare and deliver over 1,000,000 nutritious meals a year. But Meals on Wheels is more than a meal-we also provide grocery shopping, phone pals, companion visits and other support services to help our clients remain living safely and independently at home.
Focused on ensuring that we can serve as many people as possible, and remaining true to our mission, Meals on Wheels of Central MD is excited about several openings for Substitute Site Coordinators and Substitute Client Liaisons, located throughout Maryland This opportunity is perfect for anyone who loves a flexible schedule. If you are ready to be part of a strong and growing organization, playing an integral role in providing assistance to those who need it most, this may be the perfect fit! If where you work truly matters, apply today!
What does a Site Coordinator Do?
- Substitute Site Coordinators play an integral role in our organization from volunteer scheduling to coordinating delivery to our homebound clients.
- It is important to maintain communication between your assigned site and their respective regional office to ensure that each client receives their meal.
What does a CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST Do?
- In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for our clients and their families, providing information regarding MOWCM services and other local resources.
- You will assist with client intakes, determine eligibility for service and may assist with meal delivery.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer literacy
- Foodservice experience desirable.
- Current driver’s license, dependable licensed and insured vehicle
- Able to pass criminal background check.
- Willingness to serve at any site within the regional service area
- Willingness to work on as needed basis
Thank you for your interest in employment with Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in PDF format to JobOpportunities@mowcm.org
Cover letters should include the title of the position for which you are applying.
You will be notified that your resume has been received.