Status: Part- Time
515 S. Haven Street
Baltimore, MD 21244
Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland, Inc., a premiere provider of services to the aging, is committed to providing nutritious and fulfilling meals to homebound individuals. Our dedicated staff and volunteers prepare and deliver over 800,000 nutritious meals a year. But Meals on Wheels is more than a meal – we also provide grocery shopping, phone pals, companion visits and other support services to help our clients remain independent and living at home.
Focused on ensuring that we can serve as many people as possible, and remaining true to our mission, Meals on Wheels of Central MD is excited about opening for Substitute Delivery Drivers located in Baltimore Maryland. If you are excited to contribute to a robust program, playing an integral role in providing assistance to those who need it most, this may be the perfect fit! If where you work truly matters, apply today!
- Read packing slip and verifies accurate count of meals before leaving the Central kitchen.
- Load the van with bulk food and/or packaged food containers in an organized fashion.
- Deliver food to specified sites/locations per established route.
- Pick up and return empty food containers to main kitchen.
- Perform utility work, and maintenance in assigned vehicle as needed and directed by supervisor.
- Return van each and all assigned work tools to main office daily.
Must be able to pass a background check and urinalysis.
How to Apply:
Please forward your cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover letter should include the title for which you are applying.
Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland is an equal opportunity employer.