St. Anthony’s Site Coordinator
|Hours: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
4414 Frankford Ave Baltimore MD 21206
Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland, Inc., a premiere provider of services to the aging has an opening for a Site Coordinator located in Columbia Maryland. We are committed to providing nutritious and fulfilling meals to homebound individuals. Our dedicated staff and volunteers prepare and deliver over 1 million nutritious meals a year. But Meals on Wheels is more than a meal – we also provide grocery shopping, phone pals, companion visits and other support services to help our clients remain independent and living at home.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee the distribution of individually packaged meals to homebound elderly and disabled community members. Ensure cleanliness and food safety, and maintaining site.
- Oversee volunteers and part-time drivers.
- Help identify clients who need additional services, and work with other staff to identify resources to meet client needs
- Assist with volunteer and client recruitment in the community
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to interact well with elderly and disabled community members.
- Some knowledge of food handling/sanitation/safety and have, or be willing to obtain, ServSafe Certification
- H.S. diploma, ability to speak, read and write English fluently and maintain proper records.
- The ability to stand and lift (up to 40 lbs.) while working.
- Current Maryland driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle.
- Ability to pass criminal background check and drug screening.