Location: St. Anthony’s Church, 4414 Frankford Ave Baltimore, MD 21206
Department: Home Delivered Meals
Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland, Inc., a premiere provider of services to the aging, is committed to providing
nutritious and fulfilling meals to homebound individuals. Our dedicated staff and volunteers prepare and deliver
over 800,000 nutritious meals a year.
But Meals on Wheels is more than a meal—we also provide grocery shopping, phone pals, companion visits and
other support services to help our clients remain independent and living at home. Focused on ensuring that
we can serve as many people as possible, and remaining true to our mission, Meals on Wheels of Central MD
is excited about the immediate opening for a Site Coordinator located in Baltimore Maryland.
If you are excited to contribute to a robust program, playing an integral role in providing assistance to those
who need it most, this may be the perfect fit! If where your work truly matters, apply today!
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Oversee the distribution of individually packaged meals to homebound elderly and
disabled community members.
2. Ensure cleanliness and food safety, and maintaining site.
3. Recruit, develop, train and oversee an abundant volunteer pool.
4. Help identify clients who need additional services, and work with other staff to identify
resources to meet client needs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to interact well with elderly and disabled community members.
2. H.S. diploma, ability to speak, read and write English fluently and maintain proper records.
3. The ability to stand and lift (up to 40 lbs.) while working.
4. Current Maryland driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle.
5. Ability to pass criminal background check and drug screening.
Meals on Wheels of Central MD Benefits include: Health insurance, vision and eye care, life insurance, short term disability insurance, 401k that includes company match and discretionary contributions, mileage reimbursement and much more!