Baltimore Site Coordinator
Monday thru Friday
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Location: St. Anthony’s Church, 4414 Frankford Ave. Baltimore, MD 21206
Department: Home-Delivered Meals
PRIMARY REPSONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Oversee the distribution of individually packaged meals to homebound elderly and
disabled community members.
2. Ensure cleanliness and food safety, and maintaining site.
3. Recruit, develop, train and oversee an abundant volunteer pool.
4. Help identify clients who need additional services, and work with other staff to identify
resources to meet client needs
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to interact well with elderly and disabled community members.
2. H.S. diploma, ability to speak, read and write English fluently and maintain proper records.
3. The ability to stand and lift (up to 40 lbs.) while working.
4. Current Maryland driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle.
5. Ability to pass criminal background check and drug screening.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland.
Meals on Wheels of Central MD Benefits include: Health-insurance, vision and eye care,
life-insurance, short-term disability insurance, 401k that includes company match and
discretionary contributions, mileage reimbursement and much more!
Please forward your cover letter and resume in PDF format to JobOpportunities@mowcm.org
Cover letters should include the title of the position for which you are applying.
You will be notified that your resume has been received.