Catonsville Site Coordinator
|Hours: 9 am – 1 pm
6 Melvin Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21228
Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland, Inc., has an opening for a Site Coordinator, located in Catonsville Maryland. We are committed to providing nutritious and fulfilling meals to homebound individuals.
Our dedicated staff and volunteers prepare and deliver over 1 million nutritious meals a year. But Meals on Wheels is more than a meal—we also provide grocery shopping, phone pals, companion visits and other
support services to help our clients remain independent and living at home.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letters should include the title of the position for which you are applying. You will be notified that your resume has been received.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee the distribution of individually packaged meals to homebound elderly and disabled community members. Ensure cleanliness and food safety, and maintaining site.
- Oversee volunteers and part-time drivers.
- Help identify clients who need additional services, and work with other staff to identify resources to meet client needs
- Assist with volunteer and client recruitment in the community
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to interact well with elderly and disabled community members.
- Some knowledge of food handling/sanitation/safety and have, or be willing to obtain, ServSafe Certification
- H.S. diploma, ability to speak, read and write English fluently and maintain proper records.
- The ability to stand and lift (up to 40 lbs.) while working.
- Current Maryland driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle.
- Ability to pass criminal background check and drug screening.